Hollywood star Heath Ledger died by an accidental overdose of prescription drugs, the New York City Medical Examiner has ruled. An autopsy into the star’s death last month failed to establish the cause of his death, but an overdose was suspected because a number of prescription medicines were found in his New York City apartment.Toxicology test results released on today showed six different drugs were found in the actor’s system, including painkillers, sleeping pills, anti-anxiety pills and antihistamines, when he died. A statement from the Medical Examiner reads, "Mr. Heath Ledger died as the result of acute intoxication by the combined effects of oxycodone, hydrocodone, diazepam, temazepam, alprazolam, and doxylamine."We have concluded that the manner of death is accident, resulting from the abuse of prescription medications."The star, who was found dead on January 22nd at the young age of 28, will be buried at his family’s plot in Karrakatta Cemetery in his native Perth, Australia. A private funeral will reportedly be held this Saturday with his ex-fiancee Michelle Williams and their two-year-old daughter Matilda in attendance.