THINGS YOU DID NOT KNOW ABOUT JIMMY KIMMEL
INSIDE US WEEKLY
The US Weekly Cover
The new issue of Us Weekly features the best diet tips from celebrity dietitians and trainers to the stars to get fit in the new year, and the cover story is an interview with Kourtney Kardashian where she opens up about her 44-pound weight loss since the birth of her daughter, Penelope. About easing into working out slower with this pregnancy she says, “I really didn’t feel the pressure. Last time, once the doctor said it was fine to work out, I started running. This time, I waited a few weeks past the OK and then started slowly doing some yoga.” And the encouragement from sister Kim Kardashian has helped. “If she wasn’t scheduling the workouts, I probably wouldn’t have been as motivated. There are times when I’d say, ‘I’ll wake up at 9 when everyone else is getting up.’ But she’ll be like, ‘We’re working out.’ If one of us isn’t in the mood, we push each other.” And as for staying positive, she says, “I definitely had some moments when the weight was at a standstill. It was frustrating and I’d start to wonder, Am I ever going to get my body back? Then I’d be like, OK, you just had two kids. Take it easy.” Please find more here: http://www.usmagazine.com/celebrity-body/news/kourtney-kardashian-loses-44-pounds-in-6-months-how-she-got-thin-201321
BETHENNY & JASON: ‘Devastated’ by the Split
The separated couple share daughter Bryn for lonely holidays
The coparenting has begun. One day after Bethenny Frankel announced her separation from husband of nearly three years Jason Hoppy, he took daughter Bryn, 2, to his folks’ house in Pennsylvania December 24. “Bethenny was devastated to be away from Bryn on Christmas, but she agreed it was best for her to see her grandparents,” a pal of Frankel, 42, tells Hot Stuff. Though Hoppy, 41, brought Bryn to a mall to sit on Santa’s lap, he was mostly bah humbug. “Jason was so bummed, he didn’t want to see friends,” says a second insider. Two thousand miles away in Aspen, Colorado, “Bethenny kept saying she couldn’t wait to hug Bryn,” says the first source. That moment came December 26, when Bryn arrived to spend New Year’s with Mom. Come 2013, though, Bryn has her parents under one roof again. “There are no plans yet for him to move out of their NYC loft,” says an insider, adding that Frankel’s talk show will tape in the city this fall. “She fought to have it shoot in New York to make sharing custody easier.”
RHOA’S KENYA MOORE: She Faked Her Romance
Kenya Moore’s life isn’t as “Gone with the Wind–fabulous” as she proclaims. A source tells Hot Stuff the Real Housewives of Atlanta villainess, 41, “faked her relationship” with onscreen boyfriend Walter Jackson this season. “It’s all acting,” says the source. “He’s dating a young singer.” Jackson himself is over the charade, as he confirmed the deception during a December 10 radio interview. “We dated about three years ago . . . for about three months,” the towing company owner confessed on Atlanta’s V-103. “Then, in April, I got a text. She said . . . ‘What if you played my boyfriend on the show?’ She told me it’s like acting.” Moore’s response? She tells Us Jackson’s claims are “completely false” but admits she’s moved on. “I can do better than Walter. And I will.”
Posh’s Polite Posse!
Who knew the Beckham boys’ manners would be so, well, posh? Famously diva-esque Victoria Beckham “has really raised them right,” a source tells Hot Stuff of the star’s sons, Brooklyn, 13, Romeo, 10, and Cruz, 7. The little etiquette aces “say ‘please’ and ‘thank you’ to everyone,” adds the insider, who has seen them served at Nobu Los Angeles. “They gently say ‘excuse me’ and ask for whatever they need — and it’s all even cuter with their accents!”
JIMMY KIMMEL: 25 Things You Don’t Know About Me
The late-night talk show host, 45, gets chatty with Us Magazine.
1. I own hundreds of cookbooks, and one day I’ll read some of them.
2. I was an altar boy for seven years.
3. I was a wedding DJ for three years.
4. I, too, have a crush on Ryan Gosling.
5. My dad looks like Wolf Blitzer.
6. I typically choose Neil Diamond when singing karaoke.
7. The main reason I’m getting married this year is because I need a new coffeemaker.
8. I floss my teeth and clip my nails frequently. Probably too frequently.
9. Costco is my favorite place on Earth.
10. I only run if someone is chasing me.
11. I love Scrabble, but not Words With Friends.
12. Channing Tatum narrowly beat me out for the role in Magic Mike.
13. I am putting chickens in my backyard.
14. I’m still not exactly sure what happened on Lost, but I love it just the same.
15. I write while walking at a treadmill desk.
16. I was fired from radio jobs in Tampa, Florida; Seattle; Tucson, Arizona; and Palm Springs, California.
17. Carson Daly was my first intern in radio.
18. I perform a choreographed version of the song “Cool It Now” at every family wedding.
19. My favorite Spanish phrase is “Que lástima!”
20. I played clarinet in my high school marching band.
21. I eat one dark chocolate bar every day because Dr. Mehmet Oz told me to do it.
22. I have provided the voice of talking dogs for two movies and one TV show.
23. I play the harmonica while I drive.
24. I have personal stationery that reads FROM THE DESK OF LIONEL RICHIE.
25. I’ve been pulling pranks on my Aunt Chippy since I was a child.