Tune-in to the Live Well Network this weekend as Joey Fatone takes viewers behind the scenes at the Greatest Show On Earth in a brand new episode of My Family Recipe Rocks Sunday February 3rd at 8:30 PM EST.
Backstage at the Circus: Joey Fatone and the MFRR crew get rare, backstage access to The Greatest Show On Earth! See how Ringling Brothers, Barnum & Bailey Circus feeds a cast and crew of 300 on the road. Ringmaster, Andre McClain takes Joey backstage for a look inside the mobile kitchen that feeds the troops and reveals some secrets about how the circus comes to life.
Ringling Bros. Circus Train Trivia:
• The average distance the Ringling Bros. circus train travels between cities is 350 miles.
• The Ringling Bros. train is more that 1 mile long.
• The Ringling Bros. train will travel an average of 16,000 miles in one year.
• The train master walks a minimum of 3 miles per day in taking care of every aspect of the Ringling Bros. train.
• It takes the Ringling Bros. train recycling team 9000 man-hours to build one train car for The Greatest Show On Earth. The circus train is self-powered by a quiet, sound-attenuating generator custom manufactured for the Ringling Bros. Train.
• The maximum speed of the train is 60 miles per hour.
• All of the train's electrical power is supplied by the two generator cars. No other electrical source is used.
For more information on My Family Recipe Rocks and Live Well Network, visit HERE.