CONFRONT JAMIE DIMON AND JPMORGAN CHASE
THE PEOPLE CONFRONTED JAMIE DIMON AND JPMORGAN CHASE FOR THE ILLEGAL AND UNJUST EVICTION OF 80 YEAR-OLD SUSIE JOHNSON
|JP Morgan Chase Headquarters|
Susie Johnson, 80, was evicted on May 30, 2014 from her home of almost 30 years at 470
Meade St. in Orange. People’s Organization for Progress and many other people say:
WRONG, THIS IS UNJUST.
1) Susie Johnson always paid her mortgage to Homeside Lending.
2) In March 2003, Washington Mutual returned her February 2003 payment stating that she
was in default due to nonpayment going back to October, 2002. This was the time she
was notified that Washington Mutual was now the new servicer of her loan.
3) After Washington Mutual was contacted via phone, they requested that copies of the
receipts for October 2002 to January 2003 be sent in.
4) Washington Mutual was sent the copies of money order receipts plus the returned
payment for February including the March 2003 payment.
5) In June, 2003, Washington Mutual instituted foreclosure proceedings claiming
delinquency back to January 2003.
6) After many attempts to reconcile, Mrs. Johnson’s only recourse to keep a roof over her
head was to declare bankruptcy.
7) When Washington Mutual collapsed in 2008, the title continued into the world of
unverifiable bank claims to ownership.
8) THE ORIGINAL LOAN DOCUMENT WAS DISCOVERED TO HAVE THE
NAME OF JOHN STOLARENKO, PRESIDENT OF EASTWOOD MORTGAGE
BANKERS, WHO WAS TRIED AND CONVICTED OF MORTGAGE FRAUD
AND SERVED 10 MONTHS IN JAIL AND ORDERED TO PAY $5 MILLION IN
9) Later claims to the title are invalid because the original fraud and of Washington
Mutual’s abusive and fraudulent foreclosure action. Later claims should be written off
for lack of due diligence on the part of the claimants.
10) Any equitable settlement of Susie Johnson’s mortgage account would have to begin with
giving Susie back her home or a home of equal value and reparatiolns to allow Susie to live
comfortably for the rest of her life.
11) The Attorney General’s office was contacted several times and DCA investigator Jennifer
Miko spoke to Cynthia Johnson, Susie Johnson’s daughter and advocate. She refused to
consider the “old stuff” that happened in 2003 but instead offered the homeowner the option
to “LEASE TO OWN”. Mrs. Johnson already owned the home.
12) JPMORGAN CHASE notified Susie that they were now the servicer of the loan. When contacted about the error in bookkeeping, Chase refused to accept the receipts or even speak to Susie. They instead referred her to their attorney, Shapiro and Perez, Diaz, and now Denardo who are just inflated bill collectors who were sanctioned multiple times by the bankruptcy court and referred to the chief judge for UNETHICAL BEHAVIORS including for Susie’s case.
13) JPMORGAN CHASE did all of the fraudulent work that took away Susie’s home which includes the foreclosure documents and the fraudulent sheriff’s sale. All documents were begun and completed by CHASE.
14) Fourteen years later, Judge Koprowski, chancery court judge allowed JP MORGAN CHASE to do a caption change allowing an UN KNOWN LENDER (MASSACHUSETTS MUTUAL) to add their name to the 14 year old and closed docket and allowed Wells Fargo to become the servicer. Wells Fargo aggressively pursued an immediate and brutal eviction which severely traumatized Susie as she watched Wells Fargo unleash their dogs from LPS ASSET RECOVERY, (CHRIS BECK, PRESIDENT) destroy and steal 30 years of her memories and possessions.
15) Life as 80 year old Susie Johnson, changed in less than a day. Susie was made HOMELESS because of a BANK ERROR THAT NO ONE CHOSE TO CORRECT. JPMORGAN CHASE has been literally bullying 80 year old Susie Johnson to her death.
To make the State of New Jersey give justice to Susie Johnson, turned to the power of
the people. Occupy Wall Street, Occu-Evolve, Alternative Banking, ACT Up and Occupy, Direct
Action. and many other organizations and individuals protested at JP Morgan Chase at 270 Park
Avenue, NY at 4:00pm on January 22.
Their stand is:
GIVE SUSIE BACK HER HOME!
PROSECUTE VIOLATIONS OF LAW BY THE BANKS!
Information: Facebook page Occupy Wall Street 2015/Occupy Action Council (NYC)
EMAIL Cynthia Johnson: email@example.com Phone# (862) 213-4422
*Only People Power Can Save Susie Johnson’s Life*
SPONSORING ORGANIZATIONS TO DATE:
Occupy Wall Street 2015, Occupy Wall Street(Occu -Evolve), Occupy Alternative Banking, ACT UP and Occupy (Intersectional Direct Action Working Group), The Occupy Action Council (NYC), Occupy The Courts, Occupy Bed-Stuy, Justice or Else-Nation of Islam, PEOPLE’S ORGANIZATION FOR PROGRESS, OCCUPY THE CRIME SCENES, OCCUPY WALL STREET, MORE4NJ, OCCUPY ATLANTIC CITY, OCCUPY NEW BRUNSWICK, OCCUPY TRENTON, OCCUPY LAKEWOOD, OCCUPY ORANGE, OCCUPY OCEAN COUNTY, IUC, MOVEON.ORG, SEIU, RECOVERING AND REBUILDING, INC.