VENETIAN ANNOUNCES FUNNIEST WOMEN AT LIPSHTICK
THE LAS VEGAS STRIP
The Venetian Las Vegas has announced the return of the funniest women in comedy to The Sands Showroom for the second season of “LIPSHTICK”– The Perfect Shade of Stand Up.”
Among the returning comedy powerhouses who have confirmed dates for the first half of 2015 are:
· Lisa Lampanelli, comedy’s loveable Queen of Mean
· Loni Love, co-host of The Real talk show (and guest DJ on Ellen)
· Jennifer Coolidge, actress from 2 Broke Girls, also known as “Stifler’s Mom” from American Pie
· Roseanne Barr, outspoken comedian and sitcom superstar
· Whitney Cummings, creator of the hit CBS comedy 2 Broke Girls
· Iliza Shlesinger, winner of season six of NBC’s Last Comic Standing
· Caroline Rhea, comedian, former talk-show host, and Teenage Witch alum
· Fortune Feimster, Semi-finalist on Last Comic Standing and a regular on the former hit show Chelsea Lately
The all-female comedy series will also welcome Lipshtick newcomers: national comedy headliner Cameron Esposito; comedy legend Elayne Boosler and the Los Angeles-based comedy-folk duo Garfunkel & Oats, who will make their Vegas debut.
“The headliners that are part of the ‘LIPSHTICK’ series are the brightest and funniest entertainers in the business today,” said John Caparella, president and COO of The Venetian and The Palazzo Las Vegas. “We’re proud to welcome our returning comediennes back to the stage, and we’re excited to announce the new faces that will be joining them.”
“LIPSHTICK - The Perfect Shade of Stand Up,” which debuted in 2014, marked the first time in Las Vegas entertainment history that a stage has been taken exclusively by female comediennes. The series has been wildy successful, prompting Venetian officials (and several media outlets) to call 2014 “The Year of the Female Comedienne.”
Tickets are available now for the new 2015 line-up by calling The Venetian Box Office at (702) 414-9000 or online at www.lipshtick.com or www.venetian.com. Tickets are also available through Ticketmaster.
Performance dates, times and prices are subject to change.